Thursday 17 March 2011

when you move i move with you

bonjour



i hadn’t heard this song in ages. it was on a cd that I used to listen to in the car while driving to work. and living alone. only for one week. but it reminds me of a time of feeling independent. anyway it popped up on shuffle the other day. on the euro star. on the way to paris. which was great by the way. thanks for asking. it also feels appropriate as it is about being a lazy dancer. which im not. but I have been lazy on this blog. so my tenuous link can feel half founded. the link is not for the official video. but for a wicked little piece of animation by christopher mills. no I haven’t heard of him either. but it works nicely as a bit of. what we call in the business. audio visual somthingorother.



COLLECT CALL - metric

No comments:

Post a Comment